Thursday, January 9, 2014

I'm backkkk…with my usual attitude

     I'm back. Spring semester has sprung, I mean begun, and this is my last undergraduate semester, ever. Am I excited, overjoyed, ecstatic? You bet I am. The first week is the toughest (I know the rhythm and sound of that sentence reminds you of some Sheryl Crow song, but I assure you, it's a novel idea, maybe). I've been pissed this week.
     My roommate is annoying. She's always cold or something isn't working correctly in the apartment (and they don't submit a maintenance request; no common sense?) or, again, they're cold, e.g. "the cold makes me like, physically ill, like, I'm not from here," or people, in general, feel the need to tell me what I "should" or "shouldn't" do.
     The moral of the story is that I don't want to live with roommates again--that is unless we're really good friends and have the same desired cleanliness level and they have common sense, or I love them. I don't even have time to mention the used-to-be-white-bathtub-which-is-now-grey and getting grayer every few days…seriously, what do you need Tide HE laundry detergent for if you're washing your clothes in a bathtub…sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment