Saturday, March 12, 2016

Am I looking for something that doesn't exist?

Is it improbable, and/or just plain selfish of me to ask for exactly what I want? Let's define what I'm looking for in a dating context:

Employed, kind, funny, and smart with a charismatic personality. In addition to these qualities, I'd like to find the guy adorable and/or handsome. Granted, the superficial is less important, but it is still important. Engaging conversation isn't a good measurable factor; I've become great at starting and maintaining interesting conversation, and I have no problem with not so awkward, awkward pauses. I'm not desperate either; in no way do I need a guy--except to rid places of bugs--especially to complete me. I'm already complete; just continuing to update the firmware so to speak. 

I'm arguing, with myself, whether or not I'm asking for too much or I'm just being impatient. I'm thinking it's the latter; I'm hoping so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment