Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Attempt Numero Uno @ love/erotic poetry :/


Bloom

Standing in front of the mirror
I take my shiny chandelier earrings off 

when I see you leaning
against the door frame in tight white 
boxer briefs. I feel your eyes moving over my body--
my hair, my lips, my neck, my breasts, my waist, my legs, 

tracing my silhouette, licking and then biting your bottom lip, 
leaving it redder and swollen, 
as if the temptation was as strong 
and warm as the glow of your skin, 
smooth like melted caramel. 
I feel you behind me, your bare chest and arms 

against my shoulders. Holding me, 
under the glow of one dim fluorescent bulb, 
your hands feel my body's response to your touch. 
Each pressure point, like droplets of rain running

down the fleshy petals of a Hibiscus, 
opens my soul to you 
for you are the sun and soil and rain 
and I am your flower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment