Sunday, February 23, 2014

There have been ups, but mostly downs

I'm not going to lie, I'm going to be perfectly honest when I say that this past week has been shit. It's a culmination of things. An amalgamation of stress, tiredness, and disappointment among other things. I've been writing more frequently--it's my way of meditation. I've written a few poems the last few days, not sure if I actually feel better because I just feel the need to write more. 

On another note, I have about eight weeks till graduation and I'm looking forward to it, immensely. I've lost most, if not all, motivation in regards to school. The days of being an overachiever may have passed and I'm okay with that. I feel burnt out. Rebellious. I don't want to read nor do anything I don't want to nor do I feel like being personable. 

I keep thinking about the meaning of things, the meaning of situations, events, meeting people, etc. People are disappointing me a lot lately. It's annoying and frustrating, but mainly disappointing. I'm tired of dishonesty and incongruency and I don't feel I have the time to waste. I guess I'm a believer in maximizing efficiency of time, in particular my time. Time feels fast to me. This feels difficult. 


No comments:

Post a Comment