Friday, October 5, 2012

Again, no sleep...

I was super excited about the radio show last night and when I tried to go to sleep, I had a difficult time. I finally fell asleep an hour and half later. In the middle of my slumber, I woke to the sounds of 'this is an emergency alert' at four freakin thirty in the morning. I stumbled my way outside and down six flights of steps and then waited for forty-five minutes in the cold, frigid temperature (well, it wasn't frigid, but it was cold).

We finally were allowed to go back into the building - some real emergency I tell you, the maintenance guy with a cart of soda just strolled in (just twenty minutes after we were told we had to exit the building) while we waited for the 'police and firefighters' to 'search' the building. Unbelievable. Why don't they just tell you to leave the doors unlocked during the day and that they are going to check to see if you have any prohibited good in your apartment....pft

It took me another hour to fall back asleep and now I'm sitting here writing this as my eyelids droop and I am accidentally erasing everything I've typed (it's good to have control-z).

I'll write more later when I can spell correctly with out spell check.

Another thing that really annoys me is the bus schedule after 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment