Thursday, October 4, 2012

SciFiLab Radio Show

Hello World!

Today was the launch of the new 'rebooted' Science Fiction Laboratory Radio Show ( SciFiLab) on GaTech WREK Atlanta 91.1 FM! I was on air for just about 12 seconds (yay me). Everyone was great and the interview with David Benedict from the Atlanta Radio Theatre Company was enlightening - especially since we are in the beginning of getting a radio drama written.

You too can listen in every Thursday night, 7:00pm to 8:00pm to the SciFiLab program Online or using the GaTech App or if you live in the area! You can like us on Facebook or more importantly, FOLLOW SciFiLab on Twitter!

Next week the theme is robots. Oooohhhhhh. I believe R2D2 is going to be discussed and then in the future, the themes will be cyborgs (I've already got my example picked out, Ironman) and zombies.


No comments:

Post a Comment