Thursday, October 11, 2012

exams that are nonsensical

I had a personality theory exam today and let me tell you something - it was ludicrous. Before I begin to tell you all about the 'test,' I want to start off by saying that I read all four chapter's twice, reviewed my notes at least ten times, read the four power points twice (about 50 slides each) and reviewed the study guide twice (which was inconveniently posted at 7:01am this morning, two days after the ph.d student professor said it was to be posted).

The test consisted of 65 multiple choice (nonsensical) questions. What should have been simple questions were written superfluously and therefore confusing. Two of the questions were repeated twice, one question's answer choices contained no answer, and the analogy questions were unanswerable because there was no real analogy. Out of the 65 questions, I marked 15 as being iffy. 15! That is ridiculous - it's just absurd! The test was poorly written and I am about 110% sure that whoever wrote it didn't read it.

Since today is 10/11/12 and everyone is saying it's lucky, I should be getting at least a B depending on the amount of luck I receive from the Luck Fairy. Maybe I should leave a full pair of dentures under my pillow - is that enough teeth for the Tooth Fairy to put a good word in for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment