Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I don't write sappy love poem's or do I?

I just want you to know I don't often put my work out here, on the Interweb, for everyone to read, make fun of, etc. This is a work in progress, fyi. I don't need to tell you what it's about; the poem is pretty much self explanatory. Also, don't copy my poem, copying or stealing it or saying it's your own creation is called plagiarism and that's illegal, and I'd be super pissed. If you'd like to leave a comment or two, what you like about it, what you don't, if any part of it is confusing, or any general comments, that would be much appreciated.

xo,
Ari
________________________________________________


A Thursday in May: A Daydream

To taste my Orbit Cinnamint gum
on the tip of your tongue

to hold your hand
your fingers curled around mine

to hear your voice in my dreams
the movement of your lips
while words spill out

to smell your favorite Midsummer Night
candle burning in my mind

while looking into your dark brown eyes

just our souls—
two strings entwined.


_________________________________________________
Everything I write is 100% original work.

No comments:

Post a Comment