Friday, July 5, 2013

It's been a long time...

I know, whoever you are that's reading this, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything. I find myself unsure of what to write. Will anyone read this? Probably not. Anyways, since I've been 'away for a while' I could start by talking about what's been happening, what's changed, what's stayed the same... you get the point.

Well, I'm now a senior at Georgia Tech with just one year left, two semesters, before graduation. I've been an editorial intern this summer, working mainly with content management. Content management, it's a fancy term for the most boring, mind numbing work one person could possibly do. Since I'm up for hire, you can find me on LinkedIn and/or check out my bad ass skills on my Google+ profile. I've seen being able to quote from Seinfeld as a skill on several job descriptions, and I just want to let you and the world know that I can do that...

Also, in February I set up an Okcupid profile. Okcupid is one of those things that you have a love/hate relationship with. I must admit that most of what's on Okcupid is "ok." There is definitely a bunch of junk that one must sift through. My favorite worst message I've ever received was a 50 Shades excerpt (ew). 

Here's a few miscellaneous tidbits:

- GaTech housing charged me $125 for ruining dorm carpet, it was ugly before it encountered me
- Lost some weight (yay)
- Still reading Nikolai Gogol's Dead Souls, it's only been a few years but it looks like I just may finish it
- Read Life of Pi in 12 hours
- Broke my otterbox
- My dog bit my face



No comments:

Post a Comment